Sunday, July 16, 2017

Great movies to watch with friends


Hey I was wondering if y'all could suggest some great movies myself and my friends can watch. We're currently looking for High school drama type movies but anything works really. Movies we've watched recently include "Me, Earl & the dying girl", "The Grand Budapest Hotel", "Sixteen Candles", "Better off dead", "Say Anything...", "John Wick" (1 & 2), "Boss Baby", "The Godfather", "Assassin's Creed", "Kong: Skull Island". These are just a few of the movies which we've watched together. We are trying to broaden our horizons with the movies we are watching as well as going into different genres. This is about all I have to say, I'm just still typing so my post won't get deleted again for not having enough characters. I think this will do.So yeah please send us some movies we can watch, we really don't know any. Thanks. via /r/movies http://ift.tt/2vq5V5F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts