Sunday, July 16, 2017

To The Bone. [May contain spoilers]


I have seen a lot of opinions of this new Netflix movie, and even though it has been only two days after the film was released, I am surprised with both the such good opinions and the bad ones. I just watched it today, and for me personally it was good, some flaws detected indeed, but I actually loved the trama and the movie central theme (that probably because I love everything due to psychology, nutrition and generally health issues), but I mean in my opinion is a good movie, although I did not like the ending, I would love more appearances of Keanu Reeves, and I think some scenes were unnecessary and actually that time could've been used in something more representative for the movie.I do recommend the movie, and I hope you can give your thoughts and opinions of the movie and the reason of them. via /r/movies http://ift.tt/2tfmsN2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts