Sunday, July 16, 2017

Is there a word for movies you won't click past when channel surfing?


For me there are some movies that I wouldn't go out of my way to watch, but any time Roadhouse, or Hook are on, I'm putting down the remote and watching the rest of the movie.I was thinking about this as I was watching Bending the Rules (an enjoyable flick that on paper shouldn't be worth the four or five times I've watched it, but I somehow find myself watching it again). Another recent one that comes to mind is Attack the Block. Not quite good enough to add to your personal collection, but good enough that you don't mind watching them again and again. Now that we live in a world where channel surfing isn't a thing, is there a word for these kinds of movies? via /r/movies http://ift.tt/2umzoAw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts