Sunday, July 16, 2017

LOST + It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia = WRECKED on TBS


There are just so many shows out there these days that I've recently been randomly picking networks and just checking out what they've been putting out. I saw an episode in S2 of this show Wrecked and was instantly hooked. If you enjoyed LOST (it is my favorite show), you should give this one a try. I've decided it's a cross between LOST and It's Always Sunny and Philadelphia- not nearly as good of quality for either, but that's the vibe I'm getting. Irreverent humor with absurdist characters stranded on an island. I'm working through S1 now and they are straight up ripping plot points from LOST. It's great, almost a trip down memory lane. What do you think of this show? via /r/television http://ift.tt/2t5zclp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts