Sunday, July 16, 2017

[Spoilers] So what did you guys think of "to the bone" ?


I really liked it, one of the better movies Netflix has released recently. The cast was pretty strong and it made for an enjoyable watch. I honestly think the criticism of the movie is stupid. It doesn't glorify anorexia and all those in the "house" know it's a problem. Alot of the criticism I've seen is because the person criticising was/is anorexic and think that it doesn't give an accurate portrayal of their struggle. Which I think is ridiculous , a number of the people involved in this movie have also suffered from anorexia, and they're giving their story, so I think alot of the criticism is misplaced.What did you make of it ? I'm interested to hear your views. via /r/movies http://ift.tt/2tuIGWx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts