Sunday, July 16, 2017

Surprise "The Shape of Water" trailer before "War for the Planet of the Apes"


Guillermo del Toro is one of my all-time favorite directors, so I have been anxiously anticipating a trailer for his new film "The Shape of Water". I was in shock when the first trailer for it played before my screening of War, especially since I had heard nothing about a trailer online beforehand and after checking after the movie, it seems it hasn't been posted online anywhere yet. It was an exhilerating feeling seeing a trailer for the first time in the theater again as the internet has nearly killed that for people who follow movie news.If you haven't seen it yet, I will say it's looks amazing. The trailer suggests the tone is very similar to "Pan's Labyrinth" in that it presents a very real, human world but with a seriously fantastical element. It also REALLY looks like an Abe Sapien origin story but I believe that they have dispelled this, so who knows. Did anyone else see it? Any thoughts? via /r/movies http://ift.tt/2uykGXM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts